- Every child can achieve the highest levels of academic excellence. At Landrum, we mean every child in every circumstance.
- Adults are responsible for ensuring that all children excel academically. We as adults can and must do more to unlock the potential of each and every student.
- Delivering high quality public education to all children is critical to a just society that affords every child the full range of opportunities in life.
- With access to outstanding public schools, all children will develop the competence, critical thinking, social and civil skills to reach their highest potential in the classroom and in life.
To self and To others
- Students, teachers and staff show respect in their appearance, speech and behavior.
Be Goal Driven
- Teachers and staff support students as they work toward goals by maintaining high academic expectations and by providing meaningful, respectful lessons.
- Teachers, staff, and students recognize the need for learning outside the school day and take pride in being life-long learners.
- Students demonstrate their academic commitment by coming to class with everything necessary to learn and to participate.
- Teachers provide well prepared lessons that support active engagement and learning.
- Parents support academic learning and academic behavior in the classroom.
To attend and To make good choices
- Students, teachers, and staff recognize the importance of school attendance.
- Teachers and staff provide clear choices and opportunities for student success.
- Students accept responsibility for their choices.