The SBISD Police Department provides the following seven days a week, 24 hours a day:
- High visibility, proactive patrols of SBISD campuses
- Periodic checks on all campuses of outside doors and access ways that are normally locked and secured
- Monitor of campuses for suspicious persons or vehicles
- Monitor all vehicle and pedestrian travel entering or exiting school grounds
- Remote monitoring of the SBISD CCTV System by campus
- Constant communication with other area law enforcement agencies regarding violent events or intelligence information that may effect SBISD schools
Landrum Middle strives to work with the entire learning community by providing a safe and civil environment for all students.
If you have any questions regarding the Landrum safety policies and procedures please contact the building principal at 713-251-3700.